MRC Safety Light Status:
- You can see the current safety light status in the box on the right >>>> or via Twitter @MRCsafety
Environment Agency Flag/Board Status:
- The Environment Agency publishes the river height at their monitoring stations, including Cookham Lock.
- The Environment Agency stream warning system (none, amber, red) is shown for the two stretches of water we use in the "River Status" bar on the right>>>. If the EA is on red boards locks will be shut. EA red boards usually mean the club is on at least Amber light, but we do not go to red when they do.
- Following the fire we have no phone line at the club so no webcams.
- Maidenhead Rowing Club has webcams, although conditions are not always the same there.
- There is also a webcam in Henley on Thames;
- Oxford University also publishes their flag status, but that is indicative at best.
- Safety Rules, including the Sculling Proficiency Scheme, Circulation Plans and the